Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A hot cup of guilt!

I am soooooo ready to really start the year... and I say "really" because it feels like I am in "limbo" right now... not quite made the transition yet! I haven't gone to the GYM, hubby had a day off (which was wonderful! I just love it when he is at home) but at the same time my routine is all messed up, the house does not look that clean (as I like it to be) and I feel like in this weird stupor I can't get out of! (probably I should get out of the clothes I slept in and that might actually help!) I don't know... I guess it's also the "eating more than usual" and my schedule is off! I can't wait to do my normal things and be able to go the gym and really start working out... sweating the extra pounds off!

Even coffee tastes weird right now! Like I don't deserve it! It's nice when I drink my cup of coffee at night after a productive day! But right now it's just like drinking a hot cup of guilt!

Does anybody else feel like that?? or is it just me? I feel like I am in 2009 part II! more than 2010! Thank God for MONDAYS! Just saying it makes me feel happy and hopeful! Aren't Mondays refreshing? I mean... I know sometimes we hate Mondays because it means going back to work for many... but in my case.... I stretch forward to reach it!! It's always like starting from scratch! like we can forget the things we did wrong or the things we didn't do!

Anyway.... Tomorrow is Monday! And.... I know everything will be better!

2010: I AM COMING!!!



4 comments:

Herself said...

I'm with you all the way. Well... not the guilt part, but definitely the Monday part! I love a good routine--even if I do make it up as I go along. Happy Sunday!

Katie said...

Can't say I love Mondays, but I love my routine and I crave it when I am out of it! I love a new year! Always the chance to start fresh! :)

Jennifer said...

I do love the start of a New Year, like a chance to start over. Hope your Monday is a good one.

Christy said...

I love Mondays especially after holidays - I crave the normalness after the craziness.