Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chocolate, Hearts & Roses


I know it's still early January, but I just got the newest edition of the "Living" -by Martha Stewart Magazine! I love that magazine! It has so many cool tips, great recipes and beautiful crafts!

This issue is all about "Valentine's Day" and I am so looking forward to try and make the recipes... there is one in particular that I want to try and it's the one of the picture on the cover of the magazine! Chocolate tartlets! the hearts that decorate this wonderful chocolate tart are made with meringue and it does not require great expertise or expensive ingredients!

I promise to share pictures and the recipe once I try it!

If you have any recipes for this coming Valentine's Day please share it with us, the Coffee Lovers.

6 comments:

The Muse said...

i really would like to taste my Nannys cocoa pods once more...

mmm, she was a great cook.

i look forward to seeing your cake :)

Paloma said...

cocoa pods? And made by your Nanny? That sounds delicious ;)

Unknown said...

hey you have an award waiting on my blog heres the direct link
http://growingupblackxican.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-award-day.html

Melissa B. said...

Oooooooohhhh, yummy! I don't think I could ever give up chocolate...

Anonymous said...

It`s so yummmmmy

I like your Blog very well.
I love your photos!

Anonymous said...

So glad I found your blog through SITS. I am also a coffee lover and excited I've got some giveaways coming soon with coffee and Valentine's Day.

In the meantime, here's a link to my current giveaways galore: http://bit.ly/jIbPb.