Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, January 18, 2010

Featured Member TODAY!

I am really thankful and excited for the great opportunity Half Hour Meals  gave me to be the Featured Member of their site TODAY! I was recently contacted by Anne Coleman, one of the contributors of the Half Hour Meals website where she asked me if I would be interested on answering some questions for an interview to be the featured member... Of course I gladly accepted, it is a great honor for me...

So please go and check out the interview.... I hope you will enjoy it... And join Half Hour Meals if you haven't yet!

For the interview click here:



(To know the name of the winner for the Starbucks giveaway please check my previous post... and CONGRATULATIONS again!)

Thanks for your support!

4 comments:

Missy said...

Congrats on being featured!!

Farmhouse Fixers said...

Awesome for the feature! The article is REALLY great!

I also heard through the grapevine and your blog that I won!!! Thank you sooo much!

Herself said...

Paloma!!!!! Yippee! I'm proud of you!

Mhel said...

Congrats and Happy Featured MEmber day.... i just read ur interview. And it was great. Cheers to us!!