Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vacations!!! Picture Heavy

Hello everybody! Not only I had my friends visit us this weekend but we also had some "unexpected" vacations... Hubby took two days off of work and we ended up going to San Antonio, Tx. with our friends! We had an awesome time! and I thought I would just share some pictures about it today... then I had to head off to catch up with my Google Reader!

After blueberry picking in the morning we needed to cool off in the pool!

With my littlest girl

@ Hotel in San Antonio

With my girls in a church in San Antonio

Riverwalk!

Chocolate Factory along the Riverwalk! YUM!

So colorful and beautiful!

Say cheese!

I thought this was so beautiful!

@ "The Alamo"

<3

@ Mission San Jose

Peek-a-boo

My big girl!

Stove from 1796 ... don't you think it's beautiful? such great idea for a stove @ that time!

Cactus growing where???

Coming back home this happened! Praise God nothing major occurred!
 Big Hugs!

© Paloma K.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the photos! Your littlest one is a doll! Looks like you had a fun time.

Unknown said...

Whoops! forgot to say I was visiting from SITS! Hope you find time to return the visit!

Paloma said...

Thanks! I am glad you liked the pictures! :) Love it that you took the time to visit! I will definitely do the same! :)

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I also popped over here from SITS. I was attracted by the Coffee love <3 and your name.

My baby niece is also Paloma and also lives in Texas!

I love photos... I am one of those people who will pour over others photos...thanks for sharing your life with us!

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I also popped over here from SITS. I was attracted by the Coffee love <3 and your name.

My baby niece is also Paloma and also lives in Texas!

I love photos... I am one of those people who will pour over others photos...thanks for sharing your life with us!

Stef Arochi said...

Love this! Always have wanted to visit Texas! (: Great pictures! Your family is truly precious.

Paloma said...

Thanks for stopping by Julie! I'll head over to your blog now! :) I appreciate the fact that you took the time to leave a comment! That is so nice! Thanks again!

Aw Stef! You are so sweet! You always have a nice comment to say! :) I just saw your NY pictures! They were awesome! :)

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! So great to get away!
Michelle

Jenn and Casey said...

Looks like you had a blast!!!

Paloma said...

Yes Michelle! It was a real blessing! We truly had a blast!

Jenn: Thanks! (I assume it's you who wrote this comment) I am loving your blog... have lots of reading to do!

Stephanie said...

love the pictures! That one of the flower in the crack of wall is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

This just convinced me to put this spot on our list of places to visit!

Paloma said...

HI Steph! It's great to see you here! ;) I saw the flower outside a church and I just knew I had to "capture it" forever :)

Carolyn: You'll love it when you go visit! Make sure to take many pics!

Paloma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.