Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A day or Romance and Splashing!

Good Tuesday everyone! Inspired by hubby's note on the mirror yesterday... I thought Today's Quotes would be all... romantic! Let's get mushy! shall we?

Hubby and me!


Romantic Quotes: 

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands."
- Alexandra Penney

"Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times."
- Rita Rudner

"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you."
- Karen Clodfelder

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."
- Albert Einstein

"Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less."
- Julins Gordon

"Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit."
- Peter Ustinov

♥♥♥♥♥♥

So... I hope you liked these quotes... and if you haven't been inspired to tell your other half how you feel about him/her lately... hopefully these encourages you to go and say something nice... we all need to hear we are loved!

Now... I have to get going... taking my girls to the Splash Pad today!

© Paloma K.

No comments: