Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day and a Winner!

Hello friends! I hope you are all (if you live in the USA) enjoying a nice day off with your family! I hope you eat good and rela... But I also hope you use this day to think of those who have sacrificed their lives and have been willing to fight to defend and protect our freedoms that sometimes we just take for granted! So... if you know someone who is fighting, who fought or who is related to one of those brave people... please make sure you show your gratitude somehow! I know I am thankful to all those people... and today I want to honor those two people in my life who went to war and who I am blessed to know and call family!

Grandpa Huebschen 
Poor grandpa! I couldn't help but give him big HUGS!

Blessed to have such a great grandpa (Hubby's grandpa)

Wonderful man!
Uncle John 
Holding my oldest daughter when she was a baby

With my girl again (impossible to take a pic of him where he is not surrounded by kids)

 Thank you for service you did for your country! Love you so much!!!!

---------------------------

and now... the Winner of the Giveaway!

[[[drumroll]]] 

Congratulations to Ginny Marie from Lemon Drop Pie , She'll be receiving the $25.00 USD Starbucks Card! 

Stay tuned for more recipes, posts, book/movie reviews, giveaways and life stuff  here... in your Coffee Shop!

 © Paloma K

5 comments:

Ginny Marie said...

Whoo-hoo! That's so exciting! I'll email you my address. :D I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Paloma said...

Congratulations again Ginny!

completewoman said...

felicidadess :)

Paloma said...

Gracias por pasar Ale!!!

MaricrisG said...

Aw such blessings to have these wonderful people in your life! I bet they have so many interesting stories to tell :-)