Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday of Quotes - It's Fall!

First of all let me ask you... what's your favorite thing about Fall? Share with me!

I've been loving this beginning of Fall... I wish I could see the colors I used to see in Wisconsin... scenes like these were my "everyday" during fall when I lived there...



My oldest when she was 2 ... She was so little! aw! I miss that!

 Anyway... So... I know I won't get that here in Texas, but I am just happy that the weather is gorgeous! It's been so beautiful outside and we're taking a good break from the unbearable heat... :) Right now it's 63 degrees outside and we'll reach 81 at the hottest point of the day... so... that's not too bad!

Inspired by the "fall theme" I thought I'd share a few "Fall Quotes"... in case you are enjoying fall in a place like Wisconsin... soak it all in and be thankful for such beauty! And if you are feeling a little nostalgic like me, from not being able to see the fall colors, well, read these quotes to bring fall into your heart!

“Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile.”
William Cullen Bryant


"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."
Albert Camus


"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Emily Bronte


"Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn."
Elizabeth Lawrence


“How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.”
John Burroughs

I hope you liked today's quotes! Have a blessed day!
 
© Paloma K.

No comments: