Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, April 23, 2010

Day of gifts! it was positive!

Good morning everyone! I know Today should be a Coffee Friday post! But I have to share the news with you....

I am so happy to be blessed by The Lord... He's been good to me!

Yesterday my day started great .... I received a wonderful gift from a fellow blogger and a dear friend, she is a very creative girl! Her hands are always busy! her name is Morgan and you can see some of her creations on her blog: Becoming Homegrown I promise I will post a picture soon of the gift she gave me... it is the perfect gift for someone like me... A "cup sleeve" .... To hold my coffee to go! So whenever I buy a cup of coffee I will be able to "Dress it up", look super chic and never get burnt!

Thank you Morgan for such wonderful and thoughtful gift!!! You are a great friend! Hubby loved the gift too!!!

---

Around the same time, I received another big surprise..... A surprise I was hoping for but I wasn't sure yet.... And here it is:



As you can see one test wasn't enough for me... I was pretty skeptical so I tested again... But yes, it is a positive result and I am soooooooo happy! Praise the Lord! Our second child! Wonderful news! I am so happy I couldn't wait to share it with all of you!

Thanks for being here... to share my happiness!

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning."  (James 1:17, New King James Version)

10 comments:

Farmhouse Fixers said...

What a wonderful blessing!! He never gives up more than we can handle! Whenever any of my friends get pregnant I always wonder what kind of person the Lord is going to make that little baby...It is always so exciting!
Congratulations!

Ginny Marie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! It is so much fun being the mom of 2...you are going to love it!

Unknown said...

Oh my friend I am so happy for you!!! Will be praying for an easier pregnancy this time around!

Love you girl!!!

Leslie Harris said...

Felicidades! I'm so happy for you, amiga! May God continue to bless your growing family.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

Sharlene T. said...

What a delightful day for you! A beautiful gift and a beautiful gift from God -- and both are gifts of love! You are truly blessed. Congratulations!

Now, NO coffee!! Oh, dear...I'm just sayin'...

Paloma said...

Thanks again Morgan! You are so sweet!!! :) I think about that too... what a great responsibility to teach them right! Praise God we have HIM to lead us!

Thanks Ginny! I am sure it will be a lot of fun!

Oh! Katie... I've missed you friend! Thanks a lot!!! It's been easier already, that's for sure! I hope it stays that way!

Thanks Leslie! Muchas gracias por los buenos deseos amiga!

Steph: I certainly hope and pray it'll be like that! I'll be doing everything I can to stay healthy... the things I can't do are in His hands.

Sharlene: Very true! I am so blessed! And about coffee.... I'll just have decaf ;)

Hugs everyone! I love you all!

Paloma.

SavedbyGrace said...

Praise God :) I'll be keeping you in my prayers Paloma.

* said...

Congrats dear Paloma, you are a great mom.

Paloma said...

Thanks Esther ... Prayers are the best ;)

Thanks Salma! You are always so sweet! It had been a long time since I last saw you around... I am glad to see you!!!