Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday of Quotes - Family Quotes!

Hello everybody! I am kind of late with today's post... but I couldn't let the day pass without our traditional "Tuesday of Quotes" and inspired by the fact that my mom and sister were here... and with all the wonderful close friends God's blessed me with that I consider they are like family... I decided today's quotes would be all about that:

 “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.”  - Mother Teresa

 “That's what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you're not so lovable.”  - Deb Caletti

 “Your children are the greatest gift God will give to you, and their souls the heaviest responsibility He will place in your hands. Take time with them, teach them to have faith in God. Be a person in whom they can have faith. When you are old, nothing else you've done will have mattered as much.” - Lisa Wingate

“Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.” - Leigh Hunt

So... have you shown your family and friends how much you love them today? Hugs for you my blogging friends! I appreciate you all so much!

Thanks for all the comments on my previous post... replies and comments back are coming!

Now let me go kiss those pretty girls of mine!


© Paloma K.

No comments: