Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Monday!!! and a Super Party!

Sorry I am late today with my "Happy Monday" but it was a busy day... remember I was going to make a cake and cupcakes for a boy's birthday Party? Well... the Party was today and we had lots and lots of fun! I baked it all yesterday morning (started very early) and then went to church and decorated it all in the afternoon. It was so much fun! I was very blessed to be able to do this. I am happy to have such great friends here already! If you remember I've lived here only for a year and I already have such great relationships with amazing people! Thank you Laurie for asking me to do this for your big boy! :) Happy 5th. Birthday Kolton!

Now... I'll just let the pictures do the talking!

The cupcakes/cake I made (little signs on cupcakes too)

Laurie did a great job with the "theme decorations"

The superheroes got in a phone both to transform!

My super girl!

Bubbles were part of the super-hero activities

The superheroes getting the candy from the thief-villain!

So much fun!

Happy Birthday Boy!

Extinguishing the fire with his super powers!

Spiderman loved his cupcake!

My little princess!

So yes... a very HAPPY MONDAY!!

© Paloma King

No comments: