Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Stuffed Olives - Finished

So... here is the last Part of Brand's post and his Stuffed Olives... Enjoy! (Read the previous posts in case you didn't see the process of elaboration of these Olives... I think it is very clear we can "play" with the ingredients we have at hand... Brand is very clear sharing what he did without much detail but just giving us an idea on how we can be creative in our kitchen... Enjoy!

© Paloma K.

-----

"These are fried in peanut oil, flavor is an issue for me, peanut is the best.  My old friend James taught me that trick.  I also use a small deep fryer with a basket, it is just sooooooooo much easier to fry things with the right equipment.  They are pretty inexpensive, but peanut oil is NOT.  I recapture that stuff and strain it through a sieve and cheesecloth.  It stays good for a LONG, long time.  You aren't running a burger joint, the stuff is reusable.  Unless you fry fish, then it is done for.  One use.  Trust me.  One use.  I intended to bring these for my friends to try, but, I ate them all...and I never touched the leftovers in the fridge either.   No regrets."


©  Brand

1 comment:

foodydelight said...

very very delicious.M a big fan of olives...Loved this recipe very much.

foodydelight.com