Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Dishes

Hello friends! So... what are your favorite things to cook for Easter? Any recipe you'd like to share? It's hard to get inspired when dieting, but I am having family over and I do want to cook something special! Plus... it's such an important occasion if you are a Christian... Jesus died and ... ROSE :) He lives! so... I do want to start some tradition going! I am thinking ham and an amazing Potato Salad I make (it is pretty awesome!) For dessert? I am not sure... cookies? I don't want to be in the kitchen that much! I just want to enjoy the company and the time and just rejoice! how about you... what are you making?

And just to not leave this post without pictures I will share two pics of my girls...


so... please share about your Easter Plans

Paloma

No comments: