Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Don't forget ... and Post Recommendations!

Hello dear friends! It's awesome to have a BUZZ going on here at "The Coffee Shop" it's great to always see people online, friendly faces leaving nice comments and new people join! I am so excited because there are more things to come! you can be sure of that!

For now... just do not forget to add some "coffee to any of your posts of the week" and link that post back to us... if you already mentioned the word "coffee" then just add a link to "The Coffee Shop" or this button:

The Coffee Shop


And make sure you join us this Friday like every Friday for our "Coffee Party" ... We're having more participation and great posts linking with us!

Here are two great examples from last Friday!


And a great cook book recommendation specifically dedicated to cooking for kids with ADHD and Autism.

ADHD & Autism Cookbook  From: My two Precious Boys


Sorry I skipped my traditional "Tuesday of Quotes" yesterday... I'll have some good ones next week.. It's been hectic here! I'll tell you more about that soon! Have a great day!

© Paloma K.

No comments: