"I am hope, I am peace, I am joy, I am rest,
I am your comfort and relief from your stress,
I am strength, I am faith, I am love, I am power
I am your freedom this very hour"
I got sooo into the song and not so into the singing that I was yelling! until I heard the leader say "wow! Don't oversing it" LOL! I was a little embarrassed because I had actually forgotten everyone was there....
But then ... by the time everything was done and when I left church look what I saw:
His creation was over-singing with colors just like I was with my voice ... :) I know I have to control my voice if I want to sing in a choir but I am happy I can over-sing for Him any time of the day!
And now... a recipe that's so good and easy it will make you sing:
Cayenne-Rubbed Chicken with Avocado Salsa (Perfect S for THM)
Original from Martha Stewart's Recipes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Hass avocado, pitted and cut into chunks (to choose the perfect avocado click here )
- In a small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and cayenne; rub all over chicken.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add chicken, and cook until browned on the outside and opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine onion and lime juice; set aside. Just before serving, fold avocado chunks into onion mixture; season with salt and pepper. Serve chicken topped with salsa.
© Paloma K.