Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, December 25, 2009

The Legacy!

I was just watching a Movie "The Family Man" with Nicolas Cage and Tea Leoni, my husband rented it because I insisted on watching it, I just love that movie! We really enjoyed it! I hope we can watch it every Christmas! Anyway, we were drinking coffee and eating cheesecake and my baby wanted to have some coffee! She would get close to the cup and smell it! I kept saying "No baby, you are too little" but she kept trying and trying! once the cup was left empty on the coffee table she immediately grabbed it and ... well... here she is:



Of course the cup had no coffee in it... but she tried to even lick the cup! I guess she will be a Coffee Lover one day! I am a proud mommy!

1 comment:

The Sole Sisters Collective said...

I hate coffe, I don't even know how to make it *shame*. But your daughter makes it looks appealing. Cute.