So... these are really Great (and very VERY easy) brownies! - Gotta love Allrecipes, don't you think???-
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease an 8x8 inch square pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and water. Cook over medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the chocolate mixture. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies set up. Do not overbake! Cool in pan and cut into squares.
|Can you notice where I "pushed the crust down" with my finger? flaky goodness|
Enjoy them with ... a cup of coffee if you love coffee just as much as I do... or with a cup of milk if you wish! ....
And since you are already here... why don't you leave a comment... come on! don't be shy!
© Paloma King