I have received several awards and I've never blogged about it (sorry) but I want to say Thanks!!! It makes me feel really special and it makes me want to continue with this "Coffee Shop" project! It is still taking shape, trust me, there are big plans for the future (God willing).
So... I want to mention the awards I have received:
SWEET FRIENDS AWARD (on January 3rd 2010 and February 2nd 2010)
I was honored to receive this award first in January and when the name of my blog was still "Coffee Lovers" from Cynthia , she is a great blogger and a great cook, there is always passion in everything she shares... You can visit her blog too!!! Cookin' with Cynthia
Then, a month later I received this award again from a sweet blogger and future wife (she is on a journey to the altar!) her name is Katie and I love her blogs: One Girl's Journey to the Altar and This Beautiful Mess Project 365 Trust me! You have to visit them both!
BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD (January 9th 2010 and February 10th 2010)
The Beautiful Blogger award was a wonderful surprise in January, it came from a great woman and I am really thankful! She also follows my other blog and she tries to raise her kids in a way that they value their cultural backgrounds (Black and Mexican) her name is Ruby and her blog is: Growing up BLACKXICAN
Trust me! It's a lot of fun there! ;)
and Just YESTERDAY I received this same award again (one month later) and I was so excited... So I want to thank Dorothy from Kitchen Koala and her "caketastic (misadventures) in baking... and beyond! ... Thanks Dorothy! I really appreciate the award! Her blog is a "must visit" It's not only SUPER CUTE (I 've always had an obsession with koalas!) but it's a great place to break your diet! I mean... if you are going to break it it should be with something LIKE the things she cooks
This time... I am going to follow the rules of the award.... So, here I go!
Instructions for the award:1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.
Here are 7 "hopefully interesting" things about myself:
1. I met hubby online! (If you follow my other blog you probably knew that already!)
2. I barely ever use any makeup
3. One of my favorite dishes is "Pollo con arroz" (Chicken with rice)
4. I take pictures everywhere I go and even at home I might take pictures of whatever is on TV! (weird! I know!)
5. I love making impersonations (of famous people or friends)
6. I can make my brother laugh even when he is upset or sad, I just need to say "But you know I'll make you laugh" (LOL)
7. When I was 18yrs. old I had a job interview with a man that many people in the Company feared, he asked me: "what's your English percentage? considering Shakespeare as 100%" I answered "well, If we are going to measure our English percentage with Shakespeare then you and I don't speak English at all", he hired me and we are still friends now.
And I am passing this Beautiful Blogger Award to:
1. Morgan from Becoming Homegrown - I love her blog! She is a good friend!
2. Shelle from Mommy Can't Sing - Her kids are so cute! and I love her "Not Me!" Mondays ... very funny!
3. Kathie from Goodness and Mercy Shall Follow - She has a GREAT HEART! she is ... a MOM!
4. Caroline from Salsa Pie - Her girls live a "fairy tale" with their wonderful and creative mom!
5. Tristan from The Transient Pod - She is a funny blogger... and she needs a TV "regulator" right now!
There are many people who comment almost daily here in "The Coffee Shop" "faces" that are familiar to me now! This award I am giving is mainly to people who I haven't seen they've gotten this award or those who don't have the amount of followers they should! So I invite you to go visit them... You will feel more than welcome in any of their blogs! But I appreciate every single person who honors me with their visit!
You all make my day!!!
Spread the love ;)