Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, January 25, 2010

NY cheesecake!

I just made a NY cheesecake! I used a recipe from Allrecipes.com and it was SOOOO good!! My only "variation" was that I used some chocolate chips over the "pie crust" ... I am not so sure yet what I think about that.... I don't think I cared much for those chocolate chips though! Hubby loved it! When he had the first "bite" he immediately said: "Wow! this is awesome!" so I am glad for that! We had it with a cup of coffee while watching TV.

This is the link to the recipe: Chantal's NY cheesecake

And these are my pics:


 
 




9 comments:

SharleneT said...

You need to send me some so I can check to make sure it's safe for others to enjoy . . . Looks great. Congratulations.

Mhel said...

yummy.... we both craved for cheese cake this week. I made a green tea a few days ago.. i just dont have a big oven in my dorm, so i improvised some ways to bake it. and it turned out fine.... U

Herself said...

Hi Paloma!
I use that sight too. I've always had really great results with the recipes I find there! So here's my only complaint... I'm trying to loose a few pounds, and you post cheesecake???? Sigh.

Montessori Moments said...

Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! I am so glad that you love it and find it helpful!
I'm glad to have you!

Counting Coconuts said...

YUM! This looks great! LOVE allrecipes.com - loads of great ideas on there.

* said...

Thanks, will bake this week-end. Looks good.

Paloma said...

Sharlene: Thanks for stopping by! I checked your blog and it is great! I wonder if we could bake a cheesecake in your solar oven!

Mhel: Very interesting! You will have to tell me how you did it!!

Herself: My designer friend, I am trying to lose weight too, I feel horrible to eat those things after coming back from the gym! LOL!

Montessori: You are very welcome...

Mari Ann: This is the first time I see you here... make yourself comfortable and grab a cup of coffee... You will find great friends here! :)

Paloma said...

and my dear Salma.... Let me know how your cheesecake goes! ;) I just published a new post and thought about you... and how much you liked the cinnamon tea!

kanishk said...

loads of great ideas on there.

Work from home India