Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Drink coffee, take pictures and promote your blog!



Good morning everyone! Thank God is Saturday! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far....

Today I want to encourage you to be part "COFFEE FRIDAY"! What's "Coffee Friday"? you ask.... Well... every Friday I will be publishing a "coffee-related picture" that YOU take.... (NO pictures from another site or owned by someone else will be allowed), this is how it will work:

1. Take a picture in your favorite coffee shop or at home of something that is related to coffee "coffee mugs, coffee beans, a shirt that says "I love coffee" on it, ANYTHING related to coffee".

2. Write a short caption about the pic (20 words max), a description or message about your blog (about 1 paragraph), a link to your blog and a link to one of your best posts.

3. Send it to love.for.coffee@gmail.com

4. Your picture, caption, message and links will be published here, on our Facebook page and on TWITTER, so make sure you join those 3, I will be choosing the best picture(s) to be published, and some others will appear in the following weeks.

5. Please make sure your caption or message does not include any offensive or foul language...  I will NOT publish any picture or message that uses that type of language.

6. Once your picture (and blog) was published keep sending pictures, I will post links to the blogs that send pictures during the week and might use them for other posts (mentioning you and your blog of course).

So... Let's start taking pictures!.... I will be receiving pics all week! and posting some of them (depending on how many I receive) every Friday!

For any questions please contact me via e-mail love.for.coffee@gmail.com


Enjoy!


14 comments:

Carrie said...

Good Morning Paloma! Hoe are you this cold Saturday?
What a great idea with the pictures. I will join the fun. :)
Have a great day.

PS...Another reader found that I forgot to add the milk amount to my ingredients. for the cobbler. LOL I fixed it tho.

Herself said...

Great idea, P! I guess that means I have to figure out how to use my camera, huh?

The Muse said...

!!! :) !!!
I will be sure to visit...
As always, my best coffee, is here :)

jennie.newland said...

cool idea! I guess I will have to go take a pic now....talk to you later!
Dropping by from SITS, have a wonderful weekend

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

This is a great idea for a feature. :) I'm visiting from SITS today! Hello from a girl who loves her mocha lattes. ;)

Vee said...

Happy SITS Saturday!

I would love to participate, but I am not a coffee drinker, nor do I spend time in coffee shops. But I still think your site is too cute! =]

Melissa B. said...

Great idea! I have a pretty good one from the last time I was in SFO. They do coffee a lot differently out on the Left Coast. If I can find it, I'll send it on over. In the meantime, Happy Saturday!

The Saturday Sphinx

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I had a feeling you'd like the espresso photo at my post today. :0)

Farmhouse Fixers said...

Love this idea! Great ready for many.... I blogged about you today! Drop by for a visit

DreamTNM said...

Visiting from SITS, great idea ;)

Kimberly said...

What a cool idea. I will have to do this. Maybe a pose with my favorite cup.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Unknown said...

What a creative and fun idea! I love it! I am sorry that your parents can not see their grandchild. I can only imagine how difficult that would be. Very, very sad.

Missy said...

Oh! What a fun idea! I am trying to get better with my photography skills.

The Muse said...

you pick any post you want to link to Paloma...I am fine with that :)