Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Going through my Thanksgiving Menu - Stuffed Celery Recipe!

Hi friends! I am sorry I haven't been posting everyday! If you've been here for the past few days/weeks you know I've been working on a "Thanksgiving series" sharing tips, my menu and I've gone through recipes too for items that would go great on any Thanksgiving table, Today I will put them all together (in the form of links) and I will also add some amazing recipes (from the past) that I've previously shared (and that you can also find in my Recipe Index)






As you can see I've been working hard, trying to share with you my tips and recipes to make this Thanksgiving a Stress-Free one! Hoping you can just quickly find here recipes that will be successful and that will help you, as a host/hostess enjoy such a beautiful American Tradition!

Just like the "if mom isn't happy, nobody is" is true, let me tell you that if the host/hostess isn't happy, the guests won't enjoy as much either! So if your plan is to have a "Perfect Thanksgiving Dinner" start by relaxing, focusing on your blessings and creating an environment/atmosphere that you will enjoy too! If "anything" goes wrong! Don't stress about it! it's not the end of the world, it might actually become a funny memory if you stay calm! Plus, fretting won't really help at all!

Now... the second recipe in my "Thanksgiving Menu" in the Appetizers Section is "Stuffed Celery" this is another "Stress-free" recipe from my "Auntie Amy" ...  you can even have others help you make these! Do you have kids? Let them have fun with it! (they might even be tempted to eat their celery if they were involved in the process of making them) Or if you have family over staying with you, let them do it! It's near to impossible to get these wrong! and you'll have appetizers ready in no time! so that's the recipe I will now share with you:

Stuffed Celery



Ingredients:

1 Bunch of celery (about 4-5 stalks), trimmed, peeled (always peel your celery to remove the overly-fibrous parts) and cut into 3-4 " long pieces.
8 oz. cream cheese
4 oz. drained red pimientos (from a jar) - chopped
garlic powder to taste
1 tsp. horseradish
1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup of mayo
salt and pepper to taste (optional)

Blend all the ingredients together (except for the celery, of course) season with salt and pepper to taste if desired, stuff your celery, plate and Enjoy!

Super easy, isn't it? I hope you will enjoy it as much as my guests and I do!

Don't forget our Coffee Friday! We'll have a great Featured Blogger!

 © Paloma K.

No comments: