Good morning everyone! I am glad to announce that I haven't felt terrible (so far) with this pregnancy! When I was pregnant with Natalia I thought I was cursed with some Aztec spell for having a child far from my country (Just kidding LOL!!!) but it was really bad! So... I haven't felt (too) sick ... I must say I am much hungrier though... I've been cooking more too... So here is something I recently cooked for dinner:
Trust me... The picture doesn't do it any justice! It was better than good! I loved it! And this is what you need to make it happen:
(serves 2 people)
1. 2 Pieces of skinless Salmon (about 8 oz?? - not very sure)
2. 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
3. Salt and pepper to taste
4. Boursin garlic & fine Herbs Gournay Cheese about half of one 5.2 oz. Boursin package.
1. Preheat your broiler on high
2. Sprinkle the Salmon with the lemon, black pepper and salt.
3. Place the Salmon fillets over a broiling pan (I used a normal baking sheet and a baking wire rack, placed the salmon on top of it so it doesn't cook on its own juices and it's not directly touching the baking sheet)
4. Broil for about 13 mins.
5. Take out of the broiler and spread the Boursin cheese on top of each fillet
6. Put back in the broiler for about 2 or 3 minutes
I served this salmon with spinach and cheese stuffed ravioli and broiled asparagus (I just placed wrapped the asparagus with some butter in a piece of aluminum so it would be like an aluminum bag)
It was the first time I broiled anything, I was afraid to do it, I have a gas stove and I didn't think broiling would be SOOO EASY!
It was so easy and good I am making it again soon!
Of course you have your favorite dessert and coffee later ;)